Sunday 4 May 2008

Bernard's Dominator



After raving about Bernard's Beautiful Coupe yesterday, I thought it'd be cool to share a pic of his oldest remaining build, which he put together sometime in the 60s. Actually, my plan wasn't quite as perfectly formed as that...I have a folder of bookmarks featuring builds that I'd like to feature on the blog and after featuring Bernard's Coupe yesterday I looked through my folder and realised that the next in line was another one of his from 40 years previous. Dirt, dust and damage aside, Bernard certainly had chops back in the day and did a beautiful job considering the materials available at the time (cardboard body anyone?).

More detail and pics here - and kudos to Bernard for deciding to leave this little slice of modelling history just as it was build all those years ago.

JB

No comments: