Tuesday 29 April 2008

Study Of A Hot Wheels #3: Deuce Roadster



I realised for the first time that I was a complete Deuce nut a year or so ago, but it turns out I liked 'em long before that - I found a 32 Vicky Hot Wheels that I'd picked up years and years ago recently, and couldn't have been more excited to discover I'd bought some cool stuff and forgotten about it. This one is the latest of my Hot Wheels 32s collection, and I'm a little undecided on it.

The flat olive paint is cool as hell - it's got a real 'I mean business' look to it. The moon tank out front helps, as does the intake popping through the hood and the louvered trunk lid and parachute out back. Bigs and littles? Check. Cool rake? Check. Roll cage? Check. Motor hanging out of the sides? Check.

Dunno about those graphics though. Tribal flames dont really jive for me. And I'd swap that gold 'chrome' for regular in a flash if this was my design. Its cool though, and it's definitely gonna inspire a 1:25 build in the not too distant future. Well, with my swing on things of course...

JB

No comments: