Thursday 3 April 2008

Triclopz



I dont know if I like this or not yet, but for £10, I wasnt gonna turn it down. Released by Testors, and produced by Jimmy Flintstone, the Triclopz is one of the more interesting kits I've seen lately - or rather, bought lately, as I seem to be on another of my kit-buying sprees that happen every few weeks.

Strickly a slammer, with no underside detail bar 4 exhaust pipes that protrude from the rear of the car, this one's gonna be a nice quick fun build I think. White metal wheels, an unusual set of tyres with some licence-fee-avoiding hyroglyphics on the side where 'Goodyear' would normally be, and some photo etched badges and doo-dads.

This thing weighs a TONNE too, its the heaviest kits I've found yet in 1/25th. Definitely got my money's worth, just in the resin used.

So, whaddya guys think?

JB

No comments: