Monday 16 June 2008

The 48 Hour Deuce



Seeing as I'm just about to build one of these AMT 5 Window 32 kits, this build hit home. I'm mid-high detail build, and I wanna do something quick and easy. That AM/Coffin Corner member RodBurner shows, a SWEET model in two days is entirely achievable.

The AMT kits dont get so much attention any more, given the extra detail and accuracy of the Revell Deuce kits. I love the look of the AMT kits though, they build into a nice model despite the lower parts count - Tim Boyd did a gorgeous build of this same kit in Scale Auto a couple of years ago.

This is the nicest AMT 32 I've seen though. From the colour, to the whitewalls and steel wheels, the white interior and roof insert, the stance and the speed in which this was built - this build inspired me no end like only a Deuce can.

JB

Edit: Forgot the thread link!

No comments: