Friday 15 February 2008

Coolest Corvette Ever?



I don't know where I found this pic, so I'm afraid I can't credit who took it or where it was taken. Maybe at an NNL? Apologies in advance to who I 'jacked this from.

I've got a folder in my Fotki called 'Other People's Pics' which is where I like to collect various cool modelling-related things that I like from around the 'net. It's got box art, snaps from shows, WIP pics, some 1:1 bits and pieces, Hot Wheels and even the odd surfboard.

A lot of the finished builds I 'borrow' for this folder are one's that I want to borrow aspects from in the future. The paint maybe, or the wheels, or a particularly nice bit of scratchbuilding.This one though, I could pretty much steal wholesale and be delighted with the results. Wouldn't change a thing, it's so fresh and yet so classic at the same time it blows my mind.

Just wanted to show a little appreciation to whoever built this, showed it, and whoever took the pic. You're an inspiration - literally!

JB

1 comment:

Smokinmodels said...

that is one cool corvette