Saturday 2 February 2008

Soooperdave's '40 Rail



Ever seen a 40 Ford like this before? I hadn't. What a trip this build is, just such a cool concept. Dreampt up by Coffin Corner's Soooperdave this awesome build is twin engined, twin blown, uses an AMT Double Dragster frame and is the coolest vintage bodied FED I've seen for a while.

'Dave has been churning out all kinds of builds like this, which are just the kind of thing to get my excitement nerve twitching. And I don't think I even HAVE an excitement nerve! Whatever, something's a shakin...

This isnt the first build of Dave's that I've enjoyed...just the first I've blogged. Check out his 63 Vette gasser, El Ca-Mini-O (even better that it sounds, if that's possible), mid engined 'Cuda, Fiat rail, as well as this one on the CC.

I just blew four more potential blog entries with those links, but it was worth it - you guys gotta see this guy's work. And he builds 'em fast too! A definite inspiration, and a guy who's next project excites me every bit as my OWN next project! Bring 'em on Dave!

JB

No comments: