Friday 22 February 2008

Tortilla Tyre



Sometimes it's the smallest details that really turn me on. The big stuff, great design, paint and finish, have gotta be there, but sometimes little tiny details can make for a BIG addition to the overall picture.

I picked up a gluebomb kit from the eBay during the week and it arrived today. More on said kit tomorrow, see if you can guess what it is in the next 24 hours. Now, the kit wasn't constructed very well indeed. Not a gluebomb, but not a great build either (even BEFORE it got stripped down to near component form by whoever was selling it). The tyres though, pictured above, really made this purchase exciting for me. They're not why I bought it at all, but they're definitely why I'm so pleased with it.

Ever seen a tread pattern seemingly made up of tortillas? These are getting resin-popped for sure.

JB

No comments: