Saturday 16 February 2008

Where the tragic happens



If you're a classic car kinda guy, a 'keep cars stock' kinda guy, a 'put a Ford engine in a Ford' kinda guy or a 'keep old kits sealed up and build them box stock' kinda guy then, yeah, the pic above is where the tragic happens. Old classics are mutilated and have things done to them that would make restorers cry, stock cars have everything but the roof replaced for something different, Fords get Buick engines, old kits are opened and box stock kits are built with barely a look at the cover of the instructions. Welcome to my little world.

My little space is important to me - I use it for building, relaxing, thinking, internetting, blogging, painting - everything. Everyone needs a little space in their world to do the stuff they like. Maybe its not ONE place, or maybe the place changes. But for me, it's this place.

JB

No comments: