Monday 14 January 2008

Bonneville Go Kart



Every now and fun, in life as well as this fine hobby of ours, it's cool to do something a little different. I love collecitng 'novelty' (in the most respectful sense of the word) kits, and I couldnt have been more excited when I saw Model Cars Mag member jbwelda's in build pics of this cool little streamlined kart.

Originally issued in a 60s AMT Pick Up kit (I cant be more specific than that, but I plan to be sometime soon) this is a Replicas and Miniatures resin replica of said (mini)kit. Predictably, fit apparently isn't quite as good on the copy as on the original but such practicalities are easily overlooked just by the sheer coolness of the thing. I want about ten of them, right now please.

As usual, I couldnt wait for a build to be finished before posting pics of it, but I'm sure you'll agree it's work checking out. In fact, go check out all the other pics immediately. That's an order soldier. Guaranteed you'll want one...

Tomorrow: how I got myself in all manner of trouble with my big mouth and can-do attitude.

JB

No comments: