Wednesday 16 January 2008

'Dodge Fever's World's Most Beautiful Model Roadster Contest entry



After the picture-less blog yesterday what better to welcome us back tothe world of the graphic than this stunning little WIP for the WMBMR contest. If this aint the most pretty little roadster I've seen all day, I've forgotten one. And I know I haven't.

Put together by AutoModelling regular going by the name 'Dodge Fever', this little A is gonna run a Hemi mill (sure fills the frame huh?), a scratchbuilt frame, a resin cast Old axle, and an awesome stance. There's a long way to go on this one, but it's a beautiful little build right now and I cant wait to see more.

And yeah, anyone who was worried, the engine IS gonna drop in the frame a little before it's done but hopefully that stock-height windshield wont. Awesome, awesome propotions for sure.

As per, more info and pics as it progresses, and more in-build pics here

JB

No comments: