Wednesday 9 January 2008

Green Gasser



I thought I could probably get one more day of blog mileage out of 'Crazy Lime Green Builds Week', even if this one aint quite so fancy as the other builds we've been privileged enough to feature this week.

Still not much more than a body, awaiting decals (which I'm gonna get designed and printed as soon as I decide for sure what name I'm going with), this is gonna be a green 'n' gold Revell 55 gasser kit. I couldn't resist laying a can of Tamiya Lime Candy (this week's obsession) down on what is by design a fairly outlandish kind of a car anyway.

Not much to report on this one, honestly, modified grille aside, but what would Crazy Lime Builds Week be without at least ONE model sprayed with a Tamiya rattlebomb?

This blog would be longer if I hadn't this morning received the biggest box of model car parts I've ever seen. More on that tomorrow, once I've managed to stop going through the thousands of exciting new bits I've got sitting here...

Peace out

JB

No comments: